Click to Home
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSS Feeds

Go To Search

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. What if I've lost my pet?
2. What if I've found a pet?
3. What can I do about a barking dog in my neighborhood?
4. Why does my pet require a pet license?
5. I can't keep my pet any longer, will my pet be adopted or euthanized (put to sleep)?
6. There are dogs running around my neighborhood, what can I do?
7. What do I do if I have been bitten by an animal or if my pet has bitten someone?
8. How can I help the homeless pets of Utah?

City Hall • 3600 South Constitution Blvd.
West Valley City, Utah 84119 • Ph: (801) 966-3600