Hazardous Materials Permit

To submit your Hazardous Materials information to the West Valley City Fire Department, download the Hazardous Materials Permit (PDF), and submit it to the Fire Prevention Division via email or by mail to:

West Valley City Hall
Fire Prevention Division
3600 South Constitution Boulevard, Ste. 60
West Valley City, UT 84119

Sara Title II Requirements

To comply with Sara Title II requirements, companies that exceed Threshold quantities, or materials in excess of 10,000 pounds of Hazardous Substances, must send a copy of the Tier II inventory to the Federal, State and Local jurisdictions. For further information, check out Oil Spills Prevention and Preparedness Regulations.

Thank you for your assistance.