The West Valley City Municipal Building Authority is made up of West Valley City Council members. The purpose of the Authority is:
- To acquire real property (including existing buildings and fixtures) by purchase, lease or other form of acquisition and to construct, renovate or place thereon buildings, equipment, fixtures or other facilities to be used exclusively by the city for any of its public purposes
- To sell, convey, mortgage, pledge, lease, exchange, transfer or otherwise dispose of all or any part of its property and assets to the city on a non-profit basis for the community and civic good
- To finance the acquisition, renovation, construction and installation of such land, buildings, equipment, fixtures or other facilities through issuance of notes, bonds or other obligations, payable exclusively from the revenues received by the Authority from the lease, sale or disposition of such land, buildings, equipment, fixtures or other facilities to the city or from any other source lawfully available therefore
- To secure such notes, bonds or other obligations by a mortgage or pledge of all or any of its property, monies and revenues or in such other manner as may be determined by the Governing Board of the Authority
- 6:30 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of every month, as needed
- West Valley City Hall
3600 S Constitution Boulevard
West Valley City, UT 84119
Meetings in addition to those specified herein will be held as circumstances require. Appropriate notice will be given for such meetings. Citizens may be recognized throughout the regular meeting by advising the Authority Secretary, in writing, of your name and the agenda item to be addressed.