Request a Police Record

In 1991, the Utah Legislature enacted the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) under Title 63G, Chapter 2 of the Utah Code, giving the public the right to access information.

To request Police Records, complete the Online GRAMA Request form

Visit the City Recorder's Office for more information about records requests.