Government Records Access & Management Act Records Request

The West Valley City Recorder's Office responds to all requests for records made under the Utah Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA).

Please note that GRAMA allows for up to 10 business days for processing (Monday-Thursday)

Police Department Records Requests

For all POLICE DEPARTMENT requests (including accident reports) please complete the Online Police GRAMA Request form.

For follow up information please call the Police Records division: 801-963-3388. 

Other City Records Requests

For all other requests (including Animal Control, Code Enforcement, Building Inspections, Planning and Zoning, Administration, Human Resources, Public Works, Parks and Recreation, etc.) complete the Online GRAMA Request form.

You may also submit a request as follows:

Print and complete the GRAMA Request form and submit it via mail or in person to:

West Valley City Recorder's Office
Attn: Nichole Camac
3600 S. Constitution Blvd.
West Valley City, UT 84119

For more information, please call Nichole Camac (City Recorder) at 801-963-3203 or email Nichole Camac.