Traffic CaP

Neighborhood Traffic Study Request
If you would like a traffic study conducted in your neighborhood, please download the Neighborhood Traffic Study Request Form.

After completing the form, please mail it to:
West Valley City Public Works
Attn: Erik Brondum
3600 South Constitution Blvd. #260
West Valley City, UT 84119-3720

Or you may scan the completed form and attach it to an email.

Traffic studies are usually conducted between April and October due to weather. Traffic studies usually take 4-8 weeks to complete depending on the number of requests. Only one petition per year may be submitted for a specific street or area.

Additional Information
If you have any questions, please contact Erik Brondum, West Valley City Transportation Engineer, at 801-963-3406 or by email.