How do I join Youth Council?

To be eligible to participate on the West Valley City Youth Council, applicants must be a West Valley City resident of high school age (9th through 12th grades) or attending one of the schools within the city. Members of the Youth City Council serve for a period of one year from their selection date. The election of officers by the Youth City Council will occur the beginning of June each year.

Contact our office for more information. To apply, complete the YCC Application (PDF) and return it to:
West Valley City Hall
Neighborhood Services Office
Attention: Youth City Council
3600 Constitution Boulevard
Suite 230
West Valley City, UT 84119

Show All Answers

1. What is the Youth Council?
2. How do I join Youth Council?